−Mobile Mondays | The Year in Review and 2014 Predictions6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
What happened this year in Mobile that changed our industry?
+6:00 pmMobile Mondays | The Year in Review and 2014 Predictions
- Wearables. Is hardware sexy again?
- Acquisitions: appMobi (Intel), Pulse (FB), Clipboard (Salesforce), Tumblr (Y!), Sprint(SoftBank), Nokia (Microsoft), MoPub (Twitter),
- Whats happening in Apps; MessageMe is in, Path is out, SnapChat is in, Tinder is in,
- New mobile platforms, Tizen, Mozilla OS, Jolla, Canonical
- Privacy and the Blah Blah Blah agencies
−RS Lunch & Learn | Emergence Capital Go-To Market Strategies for Startups12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
Join us December 12th for a lively lunch to chat, network and discuss go-to-market strategy for startups. Emergence Capital’s Sean Jacobsohn, who led go-to-market efforts at 4 business cloud companies, will discuss business development and sales strategies. Topics include tips, challenges, and metrics, as well as 4 types of business development: referral partnerships, product integrations, corporate development, and resellers.+12:00 pmRS Lunch & Learn | Emergence Capital Go-To Market Strategies for Startups