Some people may be winding down for the holidays, but not RocketSpace companies, who are still making headlines!
- Spotify made news this week for announcing its availability on TiVo and Roku. [The Next Web, CNET, CNET (again)]
- Alum Callaway Digital Arts has made an awesome Mr. Potato Head app with Hasbro. [TechCrunch]
- Glossybox, a RocketSpace alumnus, announced that is has shipped 2 million boxes of beauty goodies to its companies. [TechCrunch]
- Another RocketSpace alum, Zaarly, got a quick mention in the New York Times’ roundup of task outsourcing companies. [New York Times]
- Alumnus Uber released its 2.0 version, which makes it easier for users to see how their surge pricing works. They were also so lauded in a HuffPo blog post that the author made sure to clarify he doesn’t work for them. [FastCompany, HuffPo]
- Razoo got a brief profile in San Francisco’s 7×7 Magazine. [7x7]
Happy holidays, and best of luck surviving the Apocalypse!
Want to make sure your company’s newsworthiness is noted here next week? E-mail us or drop by the front desk!
Photo credit: Sanja Gjenero